There may be instances when items purchased are sold out/unavailable on the same day of purchase, in this case we will contact you to advise that this has happened and advise of what action needs to be taken. Orders are subject to availability and FurMate reserves the right to cancel any order, for any reason, including due to unavailability.
Please ensure that you double check the address on your order, as any parcels marked "Returned to Sender" due to an incorrect mailing address or missed delivery will be mailed again at the expense of the buyer.
Postage is via express post and is just $10 Australia wide for orders under $60. All orders over $60 receive free express shipping.
As majority of our stock is made to order, please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be dispatched (however, 90% of orders are dispatched within 3 business days). All of our orders are sent via Australia Post. All orders come with a tracking number and authority to leave. If you prefer signature on delivery please indicate this at checkout.
International shipping is available at check out depending on your location. International shipping is $15 to New Zealand and $20 to any other location. Whenever possible tracking will be included however, if public tracking is not included we will notify the buyer first before sending the order, to seek confirmation the buyer is happy to proceed without a tracking number.
If your order does not include TRACKING, you will not be able to track your order once it leaves us. Without tracking, if your order is delayed FurMate cannot be responsible for any lost orders. However, we will do our best to assist the buyer with locating any delayed or missing parcels.
International orders are sent through Australia Post. Delivery times will vary depending on the destination country.
Please allow 5-15 business days for international delivery. This may be longer in busy periods.
Please note that international orders cannot be delivered to Post Office Boxes.
Customs and Duties (Note: This applies to international orders ONLY):
We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. FurMate is not liable for any customs taxes or duties.
Also note, as a registered business we are unable to ship international orders as a ‘gift’ and all shipments must be declared as ‘merchandise’.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Terms & Conditions:
1. While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered within estimated delivery times, we cannot guarantee your item(s) will be delivered within these timeframes. In busy periods, shipping times may take longer.
2. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
3. Delivery times do not include weekends or public holidays.
4. International orders do not include customs or duties; you may be liable for these once the parcel reaches its destination country. We cannot advise of the possible customs or duties you may be responsible for.
4. Customs delays may add to shipping/delivery timeframes.
5. You must ensure that you have provided the correct address for delivery. Once your order is processed; we are unable to change the shipping address. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that this is correct. We are unable to give refunds, if we are supplied with an incorrect address. If a re-shipment of the order is required because of an incorrect address (once an order is returned to us for this reason), the buyer will be responsible for additional shipping costs.